In an effort to provide a safer worship environment, we will be making some changes to our Sunday morning service structure, effective Sunday, June 28, 2020.
The Great Room at First Baptist Church of Filer will be designated a HEALTH SECURE SPACE during Sunday morning services. This space will be characterized by the following criteria.
- Access into the Great Room is only through the EAST entry doors.
- Masking is required for entrance. (please provide your own mask).
- 6 foot distancing is required.
- 5-7 tables will be set up with a maximum of two chairs at each table.
- Ventilation fans will be set to on and west door, north door, and east door will remain open.
- Connecting south door to main building will be locked, blocked, and posted.
- Great Room will be Audio and Visual live feed from main auditorium.
- Antibacterial sanitizer and Disinfecting wipes will be placed at the entry for public use.
- Tables and chairs will be wiped down during placement.
- Cross facility visiting is NOT encouraged.
- This Secure Space will be monitored by a designated HOST.
- Secure bathroom space is available.
- This room will be available at 10:15am.
- The Sunday School class that has been using the Great Room will be moved to the gym.
- Auditorium access will only be available through the southeast single door or the south double doors.